Due to rising levels of air pollution, purchasing an air purifier has become almost a necessity, especially if you reside in a big city with a lot of pollution. But what if you have a lot of travelling to do? Can you imagine always having an air purifier with you? Your car, on the other hand, can feature a smart air purifier. We'll look at some of the top air purifiers for vehicles in this list.
A car air purifier ensures that there are no allergies, dust, viruses, germs, smoking emissions, or odours in the air. When you're travelling for long periods of time, a car air purifier is great. When travelling in a car with children, pregnant women, asthmatics, or allergy sufferers, it is also necessary to use a car air purifier. They are more susceptible to pollutants, which can harm their respiratory systems. As a result, an air purifier for a car comes in handy for healthy travel.
In this article, we've covered the various types of car air purifiers available in India.
We've also included information on how an air purifier for a car works, the benefits of using one, and the best recommendations.
How Do Air Purifiers in Cars Work?
Every car air filter works depending on the technology, design, and mechanism it utilizes.
Some air purifiers in cars utilize filters to collect dust, bacteria, and other pollutants, while others use negative ions to bind to airborne particles and purify the air.
Ozone-based devices also produce ozone gas, which purifies the air inside the vehicle. Every technology, however, has benefits and drawbacks.
The Advantages of Air Purifiers
They make a significant contribution by eliminating pollutants from the air.
It is also appropriate for allergy and asthma sufferers.
They keep the air in the house fresh and have a pleasant odor. Odourless air makes it easier to breathe.
Only a few car air purifiers can also remove smoke, odour, dust, disease-causing microorganisms, and other potentially dangerous by-products.
Furthermore, by supplying us with good and fresh air, they assist us in travelling safely, odour-free, and dust-free.
You May Also Be Interested In:- Best Car Infotainment System
"Philips Car Air Purifier"
Philips is a Dutch multinational enterprise with its headquarters in Amsterdam. It was established in 1981.
It is one of the world's largest electronics firms, focusing on health, technology, and other divisions that have been successfully formed.
Philips is known for its high-quality, cost-effective goods.
The Philips GoPure Compact 100 Airmax car air purifier features high-efficiency filtration technology.
It eliminates tiny particles like PM2.5 and has a clean air delivery rate (CADR) of 14 m3/hour for fine particles and 11.5 m3/hour for hazardous gases.
Airmid has given the Philips Choose filter technology its stamp of approval. Automobile exhaust fumes, chemicals released by plastic materials and coatings used in car interiors, and odour-emitting compounds are all examples of toxic gases.
Based on a single-pass efficiency test, the powerful air purifier can eliminate up to 90% of airborne allergens, allowing your family to breathe freely.
- The device includes two fan speed modes and an easy-to-install filter change indicator.
- It has an automatic switch-on/off button.
- In just 13 minutes, the device removes dust, allergies, smoke, bacteria, viruses, and odours.
- The air purifier's small size makes it suited for use in any vehicle.
- It has high pressure and heat shock resistance.
- The voltage is 12 V, and the filter lifetime is 350 hours.
- The filter type used is Select Filter 120110.
You May Also Be Interested In:- Best Car Vacuum Cleaner
"GoMechanic Carbon C4 Air Purifier"
The GoMechanic Carbon C4 Air Purifier has a digital monitor and a two-layer HEPA active carbon filter. It's a high-quality car air purifier with cyclic vertical air passage filtration.
The fan inhales the air in the car, which is then cleansed by the filter before being released together with negative ions. It cleans the vehicle of all impurities and makes it safe to drive.
- It contains a high-quality HEPA filter that eliminates PM 2.5 and protects against particle pollution.
- This device is a reliable system that delivers three stages of air filtration.
- Formaldehyde, bacteria, pollen, smoke, mould spores, dust, smells, and pet dander are all eliminated.
- The automatic four-mode adjustment is controlled by a sensor that detects air quality and adjusts the settings accordingly.
- Temperature, wind speed, humidity, and operating state are all displayed on the digital panel.
"Honeywell Car Air Purifier"
Honeywell was established in 1906. It is a US-based international firm that provides both consumer and commercial products. They also offer one-of-a-kind solutions to customers.
Aerospace, healthcare, buildings, homes, footwear, industrial, oil and gas, safety, and many other categories are included in this area. Honeywell's pure2 automobile air purifier is simple to set up and use, with only one button to press.
With the help of filter indicators, you can now quickly replace your filters.
Smoke, poisons, gas, dust, and other pollutants can be removed by the air purifier.
- The air purifier includes a pollution indicator that displays the level of pollution in the vehicle.
- It is equipped with modern carbon filters that can remove bacteria, cigarette smoke, viruses, bacteria, and poisons.
- The HEPA filters also aid in the removal of dust and other contaminants.
- It may be installed in a variety of vehicles, including cars and small SUVs.
- If the purifier is operated for 2 to 3 hours every day, the filter will last 360 hours.
- It includes a touch-screen button.
"Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifiers"
Sharp is a well-known and long-standing corporation. They specialise in high-end, one-of-a-kind products. They also offer a wide variety of products, including air purifiers, microwaves, ovens, and much more.
Also, their products are tailored to the requirements of their clients. The Sharp air purifier is designed to fit in your car's bottle or cup holder. It includes a reusable filter for dust and pollen collection. It immediately purifies the air, releasing fresh, clean air.
This car air filter can be placed on a desk as well. Moreover, the sound produced is low and does not disrupt your job.
- The IG-GC2E is suitable for various types of vehicles, including cars, SUVs, vans, and desktop computers. It's even suitable for a small space.
- The air purifier can clean up to 30 square feet of space.
- The air purifier's noise level is lower, at 23 decibels.
- It runs on 12 volts DC and consumes 1.8 watts.
- Because it comes with a two-port USB car adaptor, you can now charge your smartphone while using the air purifier.
- The air purifier is excellent against dust, odour, stench, fungus, virus, gases, and other contaminants.
- In addition, the IG-GC2E includes a washable PM 10 filter for reducing heavy dust.
Because we live in a polluted area, poor air quality is causing major health and well-being issues.
It is recommended to use automotive air purifier to limit pollution intake, at least while travelling. Many people argue that while cars come with air filters, they are ineffective at providing clean air.
As a result, an automobile air purifier will make the job easier by delivering fresh air. If you wish to purchase any of the above mentioned automobile air purifiers, go for it.
Sharp Plasmacluster is our top recommendation because it works even in SUVs and uses less power.