When it comes to performance, OnePlus phones have always been regarded for being fast. Since the launch of its first OnePlus phone, every model has included the best smartphone processor that is available today. And, after a year-long break, OnePlus has returned with its T series of smartphones, the latest of which is the OnePlus 10T, which of course has the 5G.
The OnePlus 10T 5G smartphone was launched on August 3, 2022.
It’s been nearly two weeks and we can say that the phone not only looks good on paper but also delivers seamless performance in real life. OnePlus 10T 5G, the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 is the most efficient mobile chipset available from Qualcomm. The clean software that, along with the Chipset, provides a satisfying user experience.
- Dimensions - 163 x 75.4 x 8.8 mm (6.42 x 2.97 x 0.35 in)
- Weight - 204 g (7.20 oz)
- Build - Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame, glass back (Gorilla Glass 5)
- SIM - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Technology - GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Display Type - Fluid AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+
- Size - 6.7 inches, 108.0 cm2 (~87.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution - 1080 x 2412 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System - Android 12, OxygenOS 12.1
- Chipset - Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU - Octa-core (1x3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3x2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU - Adreno 730
- Rear Camera - 50 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS
8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4", 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Video - [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera - 16 MP, f/2.4, 24mm (wide), 1/3", 1.0µm
- Video - [email protected]
- Internal - 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 16GB RAM
- Loudspeaker - Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack - No
- Sensors -Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, colour spectrum
- Type - Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable
- Charging - Fast charging 150W (125W for 110V sockets)
You May Also Be Interested In:- Poco F4 5G Review
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, together with up to 16GB of RAM, and 256GB of internal storage, are features exclusive to this first OnePlus phone.
The OnePlus 10T's strongest suit with undoubtedly great performance, The OnePlus 10T is highly capable of handling several tasks, gaming, and continuous video and photo capture. We have been monitoring OnePlus 10T for almost two weeks, during which time I did a lot of things with it, like browsing the internet and social media, watching movies, listening to music, voice calling, sending emails, and much more. The OnePlus 10T handled it all with ease, as was to be anticipated.
You May Also Be Interested In:- Google Pixel 6a Review
The OnePlus 10T 5G has a triple camera arrangement on the back, with a 50-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera, an 8-megapixel (f/2.2), and a 2-megapixel camera. For selfies, it includes a single front camera arrangement with a 16-megapixel sensor and an f/2.4 aperture.
Design & Build:-
Although the OnePlus 10T's design may initially resemble the more expensive OnePlus 10 Pro, closer inspection shows some substantial changes. An improved version of the 10 Pro is the 10T.
Three cameras are housed inside a sizable square-shaped module on the rear panel. Although the OnePlus 10T's camera module shares similarities with the 10 Pro's, it has much more refined edges. Moonstone Black and Jade Green are the two colors available for the phone.
The OnePlus 10T has a strong construction and never feels flimsy. The OnePlus phone is really nicely constructed and very simple to use all day. Furthermore, it is evenly weighted and doesn't feel heavy in the hands.
The excellent display provided by the OnePlus 10T is readily visible both indoors and outdoors. A 6.7-inch Fluid AMOLED screen with Full HD+ resolution of 2412x1080 pixels, 10-bit colors, RGB color gamut, and HDR10+ is included. A 120hz screen refresh rate is supported by the phone out of the box.
Additionally, it supports widevine L1, allowing you to stream FHD+ material on OTT services like Netflix or even Prime Videos but we were unable to stream HDR video on Netflix even after having HDR10+ support, so we’re hoping OnePlus will address this via OTA otherwise HDR will remain merely a feature.
The 4800mAh battery in the OnePlus 10T supports 150W fast charging for the first time in a OnePlus phone. Despite not having the largest battery ever, the OnePlus 10T comfortably lasts somewhat longer than a day. can confirm that OnePlus has greatly improved battery performance after monitoring the phone for almost two weeks.
OnePlus 10T 5G Price in India
- 16GB RAM + 256GB Storage: Rs 55,999
- 12GB RAM + 256GB Storage: Rs 54,999
- 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage: Rs 49,999
The phone is well constructed and has an excellent design. However, it serves the value of money as you must compromise on the camera and there is no wireless charging, but if you want a phone with the OnePlus logo, this smartphone is for you.